Wellness Coaching & Weight Loss Counseling:
So, what is a "wellness coach", you ask? Just like an athletic coach pushes people to their best athletic ability in sports, a wellness coach provides a "push" to help you find success, satisfaction, and sustainability in your lifestyle, with a special focus on diet, exercise, and how our minds and bodies sometimes don't get along! Caitlin helps people find the motivation and tools to get to their physical and emotional health goals, which may include anything from losing a few pounds, lowering stress, or quitting smoking, to bigger concerns like combating depression, anxiety, body dysmorphia, or chronic cycles of weight loss/weight gain. Caitlin is skilled at creating comprehensive wellness plans for any of the concerns listed above, and aims to help people recognize how lifestyle, diet, exercise, and personal behavioral or thought patterns can keep people from achieving their goals or ideal health. Caitlin believes that each client she works with has their own "fitness recipe", and that no plan is one-size-fits-all. She's here to be your personal cheerleader to get you to your best "you"!
Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a consultation, or say hello to her when she frequents the 6:00 or 7:00 AM class! :)
- Bachelors Degree in Child & Family Studies from Syracuse University
- Masters Degree in Clinical -Counseling Psychology from La Salle University
- State Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer & Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer/li>
CrossFit 321 Wellness Pricing:
- First consultation: $45 (45 mins, reviewing needs and clients goals, lifestyle assessment)
- After initial consult, clients get a "treatment plan" with initial recommendations and areas of focus for future sessions. This may include: dietary adjustments, lifestyle/daily routine adjustments or considerations, fitness plans, fitness recommendations, etc.
- Regular session: $75/hour
- Package: 3 for $215, 5 for $325
- Kids/Adolescents: $60/session (same consult rate applies)