Beth Lindroth Hill
I have been practicing yoga since I was 16. I love it. I have been a member of CrossFit 321 since 2008; I love that too! I graduated from the University of Maine with a PhD in Immunology and have worked as a scientist for many years. As a research scientist, my focus was on the underlying causes of autoimmunity and inflammation and possible treatment targets. The more I learned about physiology and the biochemistry of the body the clearer it became to me that the power of exercise goes beyond fitness, but can actually heal and prevent many of the problems people suffer from. In many cases, it can be the BEST treatment option. This has helped fuel my interest in exploring the healing and therapeutic practices of yoga which I continue to study at various workshops and seminars on a regular basis. I love being able to bring yoga to CrossFitters, and help work on flexibility, mobility, and the recovery aspects of fitness. I have taught yoga classes with babies all the way to the very elderly. Anyone can do yoga!
- PhD in Immunology and Biochemistry with a specialty in Systemic Autoimmunity and Inflammation
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher training certificate- Kripalu Affiliate
- Registered Yoga teacher with the Yoga Alliance
- Thai Yoga Massage: Level 1 certified
- Healing Power of Yoga – Yoga therapy: Level 1 certified