Steph came into the world of CrossFit after years of struggling to find a health & fitness regime that was both feasible and enjoyable.
Since beginning her journey with CrossFit, Steph has seen personal improvement she never thought possible. Most significantly, she continued to CrossFit throughout her pregnancy and is an avid believer in pre-natal and post-partum fitness. Six months after the birth of her daughter, Steph became the first woman in Maine to qualify for the Northeast Regionals. Her passion for competition is second only to her passion for community.
As a clinical social worker, Steph feels proper diet and lifestyle is essential. Along with her husband, Byron, Steph hopes to help others achieve wellness through all that CrossFit has to offer.
Byron and Steph’s daughter, Josie, was born in August 2011 and baby Sophie born May 2014
- 4th Place 2010 Maine’s Fittest Games
- 2012 CrossFit Northeast Regionals Individual Qualifier & Participant
- 2nd Place Trinity College Olympic Lifting Open (63 kilo class)
- 2013 CrossFit Northeast Regionals Individual Qualifier & Participant
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer